This squirrel is one of my son's toys that has kept a special place in my home office. We all wear rubber smiles at times; however, they still spread joy.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I think you did a fine, fine job. Thanks for sharing. This is cool.
Dad served in World War II. Both my parents graduated from Texas Tech. Dad was a farmer, avid reader, and very conservative in his approach to life. Mother was a wonderful homemaker, creative seamstress, and positive thinker. She seldom complained and always saw the good in everyone.
Willie
I wonder how long it will be before I stop watching for Willie when I come home. He was a great dog.
San Diego Fun
Great trip with great friends. Maybe we can go again.
1 comment:
I think you did a fine, fine job. Thanks for sharing. This is cool.
Post a Comment