What an adventure!! Our safari was quite eventful. Even though we did not see as many different animals as we would have liked, we did see unbelievable sights. Our roads trips were very exciting. Plainview has no potholes like Kenya!!!
We are on the countdown to return home. Two more full days and we will start the trek to Texas.
Tomorrow we will visit another school, visit an AIDS orphanage, and mix with the students here. So much to learn!!
4 comments:
well that sounds like fun so i bet that you have alot of pictures to see when you get back well i cant wait to see yall and to her storyies from both of you....well talk to you later love yall and becareful love britt
I will be glad for you two to be home with Travis. He MISSES you big time!!! pdw
Janie, We just returned from BCI basketball tourney in Lewisville, so I've been catching up on your adventure. Sounds as if you're having a wonderful time while doing the Lord's work! I can't wait to see your pics.
Linda Hall
Hee-hee! Did we forget to mention the potholes?
Post a Comment