Susan is my "baby" sister. Since she is just fourteen months younger than me, we not only shared a bedroom for eighteen years but many life experiences. The family story is that I HAD to start walking after she came because mom was too busy to hold me (I think that qualifies me as type B personality). This picture is important for several reasons. Mainly it reflects our mother's careful attention to us including the handmade dresses that matched, the clean white socks and the perfectly combed ponytail and hair. We were greatly loved and cared for. The bicycle represents hours and hours of exploring our little world and escaping the confines of indoors.
Susan and I are soulmates. We laugh in such unison that, if sound had a mirror, you would see a perfect reflection. Our relationship is full of bright colors, twists and turns, and unending love.
Now to the chicken. Susan loves this bright spot in my laundry room. She challenged me to post it and so I have. See, I still like to please you!!
1 comment:
I especially enjoyed meeting her...she is special!
pdw
Post a Comment